"A Night without Light" ... a dining experience for your senses.
The very unique experience of eating in complete darkness, is again here! Our 4th annual "Night without Light" event. If you are unfamiliar with this, it is a dinner experience in complete and total darkness. This event is certainly one of those once in a lifetime experiences. What makes it even better, 100% of the proceeds gets donated to the Gavin R Stevens Foundation, where our mission is to cure childhood blindness (LCA-NMNAT1). Guests of all ages are welcome.*
- $40/ person - includes:
- Drinks and Wine
- Gavin's Groupies Wristband
- A personalized Braille name card
- Dinner Journal
- Informative Cocktail Hour (30 min before dinner)
Visually impaired and blind individuals live in our sighted world everyday. Please take an evening and enjoy dinner in their world. Help us to raise awareness, and hopefully bring some light to those who live with LCA. All money raised will directly benefit the Gavin R. Stevens Foundation!
- Saturday Nov 9, 2013
- 6:00 - 7:00 (check in / raffle tickets purchase/ cocktails)
- 7:15 Dinner Served
- **Click for Dinner Reservations**
- HomeStrong USA
8711 Monroe Court, Suite A
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
- We encourage you to arrive during our cocktail hour to view our pre-dinner Informative Presentation.
- For those who have joined us in previous years at Grandma Alice's, this year we have found a location to accommodate everyone at one sitting!
For Dinner Reservations, please
purchase your ticket(s) here.
For more information contact us at: email@example.com
Hope you will join us!
*Children allowed if you feel they will not be scared in darkness during the dinner for approximately 35 minutes. We would like this part of the dinner to be non-disruptive or a scary experience for anyone.